Custom Search

What a beauty with Yourself


A pair of Husband and Wife went for a walk to the store. Looking for wedding gifts souvenir for friend. Glassware rack parked right they see a very beautiful cup. "Look at that beautiful cup .. why do we not choose that course?" Said the wife, pointing to the cup in question. "That's right ... .. it was beautiful cup deserves to our friends," said husband who also admire the beauty of the ceramic cup. When about to reach the cup and the cup suddenly spoke "Thank you for your attention ... thanks you guys had chosen me as your friend a special gift ... Maybe you need to know ... I was formerly a piece of clay that is not useful. But one day .. a craftsman threw me into a spinning wheel with dirty hands. Then I spun in circles until I felt dizzy. Stop ... stop ....!I yelled .. but the craftsmen would not stop playing myself. Hit me even threw myself into the wooden table. And mercilessly put me in a hot fireplace. I got louder scream for mercy and told him to stop grilling me on the hearth. But he said "No. .. Be patient .." Finally, he lifted me from the fireplace and let cool. .. I thought it was over my pain. Thank God ... Oh God .. was not finished until there suffering. I gave the young woman in the picture and color it. Smoke and the smell of dye makes me sick. I started screaming again. The young lady said .. "Be patient, soon .." He gave me the craftsmen returned to be inserted into the fireplace back and who now feel increasingly red-hot. It really is not endless suffering ... so I muttered. From the fireplace that gets very hot and I was lifted after a really cold by a young woman I was placed in front of the glass. There I saw myself. I'm surprised at all. Is that me?piece of clay that was dirty and unattractive? I'm beautiful.There I saw the beauty that has never witnessed before. All the suffering I experienced during this now lost already. If I knew this would eventually .. I will not scream in pain. My friends like that Allah Almighty our form. He formed us with exams and a lot of agony and covered in blood and tears. But that's changing our way for us to be beautiful and radiant radiate His glory.If you all are in override pain is on a test by God with sickness, poverty, be patient, pray kuikut. Do not be discouragedGod's heart is being shaped. Formations it is painful but after all that process is complete now see how beautiful God shaped you. Blessed my friend ...!