Custom Search

dear my mother

Mother of TearsA little boy asked his mother kepad, "Why did the mother cry?" "Because the mother of a woman," his mother said to him. "I do not understand," he said. His mother just hugged him and said, "And you'll never understand" Then the boy asked his father, "Why are mothers who cry for no reason?" "All women cry for no reason", only that which can be said by his father. The little boy grew up and became a grown man, he's still wondering why women cry. Finally he contacted the Lord, and he asked, "Lord, why do women cry so easily?" Then God said, "When I created a woman, she is required to become someone special. I made her shoulders strong enough to sustain the world ... yet, gentle enough to give comfort" "I'm giving it inner strength to endure childbirth and receive rejection that many times comes from her "" I gave her hardness to keep it rigid while others give up, and nurturing her family with misery and fatigue without complaining .. " "I gave her sensitivity to love her child in any circumstances, even when her son was very hurt him" "I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and complete with her rib cage to protect his heart" "I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never it never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside her husband without hesitation .. "" I gave her a tear to be born. he is hers exclusively to use whenever his will "" Do you know someone her beauty lies not in the clothes wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair Beauty someone she had seen in her eyes, because that's where her heart - the place where the love was there and started .............. .