Custom Search

HEART MOM

TO MY MAMA WHO IS ALWAYS IN MY HEART

Before dusk. As I waited all day after I had spent my time outside the home. My little son who started to grow large is always pictured in eyelid. His smile is comical, fragrant body, laughter exhilaration, chatter, all of which make longing to grow every time. My son, he is always makes me laugh even though the load was so heavy. Unfortunately I do not can enjoy this every time. Minimum of nine hours a day I'm alone time without his presence. I was not as lucky woman others who are able to decide to stay at home, waiting for his son every time. I still need this job, to support economic our family.Oops, my mind suddenly flashed to office work today. So many work has seized almost all of my energy. And make no time catapult smile. Soon motorcycle taxi drivers will stop right in front of my house. After I pay, motorcycle taxi driver went out with a deafening roar his motorcycle. And, the door opened."Mamaaa!" A small shouts greet me, even accompany sincere smile."I'm happy when Mama comes. I'd play the same religion. Drinking milk four times, "the tiny mouth nonstop storytelling. While I was already exhausted by a variety of problems in the office, such as no longer have the energy to respond as hoped.Suddenly, the little hand was holding the digital camera yet I keep on cupboard. And, as fast as lightning to open it, activate it and the camera lens was touched his hand repeatedly. Spontaneous I'm forced to take the camera out of his hands. My eyes widened."Forgive me, Mama laughed. Mama do not be angry ...??"Instead of abating, even anger peaked. Does it growl getting ducked. Tears flowed among the tears. My heart is hot yield did not see the scene. My heart is telling me the other side to grabbed her into my arms, but more emotion tattoo myself. I even went, leave her to cry even louder, only accompanied by caregiver."Mom ... Mom mad, I'm sad," the three-year boy was still crying. Mother nanny to calm him."Already, I do not cry. Now I apologize again to Mama.""Mama, I'm sorry. Mama do not be angry ... I'm sad," there was no error sentences not make an open apology. Nearly ten minutes of crying did not abate. Apologies were incessant saying. Knocked on my door, and opened it slowly."Mom ... do not be angry, yes, I apologize."Suddenly it occurred to me a story at the time of the Prophet Muhammad. At that time, wetting a baby in her lap of the Prophet and the mother immediately grabbed the boy from the lap of the Apostle. It turned out that the Apostle does not allow the mother do that, because of unclean clothing can be cleaned while he was still harsh treatment of the mother will continue to imprint in the mind of the child. Astaghfirullah ... This action, far far more rugged than what is done mother in the story. What have I done to trust this God.Instantly I hugged my son. Tears began to subside again broken. I have ignore the mandate of thy Yes Robb ... forgiven me, excuse for my fault."Mama's good? Ayo Mama laughed," she said amid sobs."I'm sorry Mama, dear," I said smiling. Back embrace him inmy arms."I love the Mama. I love Mama," she said, still in between sobs that makemy heart is like a cut-cut."Mama is also very dear to me.'m Sorry, Mama often impatient andI scolded, "I replied.Now I realize. Not an error if he held the camera lens. It's all just part of learning he was living. And no Naturally, I'm bored at work I brought home, until a small problem made me lose patience with him. He pearl should I keep all the time. I have taken away their rights for always by my side. Now I still have to tell her off ... Excuse Mama affection. I feel myself, to be patient with him. To relax their nerves nerves when the emotions start rising. Mama will not promise to love, but God willing, Mom will learn to prove. Athan maghrib reverberate. I took the water to perform ablution, and I took his prayer. Will These faces bowed before him, begging forgiveness for his negligence new I made it.